The laws and regulations of the Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church
- Bib ID:
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church
- Melbourne : Published for the General Conference of the Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church, 1885
- viii, 144 p. ; 20 cm.
- Sold at the Wesleyan Book Depots.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1955 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A plain statement of facts, connected with the union and separation of the British and Canadian conferences [microform] / by J. Stinson and M. Richey
- Counsels to young converts [microform] / by A. Sutherland
- Wesleyan Methodist Conference [microform] : its union with the conference of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Canada, in August 1840 : consisting of the official proceedings and correspondence of both bodies and their representatives / by W. and E. Ryerson
- The curse of Christendom, or, Bigotry and bitterness exposed [electronic resource] : an answer to the late defamatory publication by the Rev. William White ... entitled "Christian Baptism"... / by Thomas Branagan
- The religion of life, or, Christ and Nicodemus [microform] / by John G. Manly