The Victoria music books [music]
- Bib ID:
- London : Charles Sheard, [1880-1899]
- v. ; 36 cm.
- Cover title.
- For piano or voice with piano.
- Each issue has a distinctive title.
- Description based on: No. 16.
- National Library of Australia's copy (No. 73) stamped by seller ("Bruce & Massey, Pianos, organs, music. 197 Pitt Street, Sydney"). A small triangular section has been torn from the top right corner of the front cover.
- National Library of Australia's copy (No. 73) in folio labelled "Music" with: The celebrated Barcarolle from The tales of Hoffmann -- Highland gems for the pianoforte. No. 1 -- Selection from G. Puccini's opera Madam Butterfly -- Minuet and Trio from Mozart's Symphony in E flat -- Selection from G. Puccini's opera The Bohemians -- The Australian music books. No. 10 -- The lost chord -- A perfect day.
- Issue no. 21 published: Allan & Co., Melbourne.
- Issue no. 100 published: Charles Sheard, London; F.C. Kirby, Sydney.
- Issue nos. 124, 143 published: W.H. Paling.
- Source of Acquisition:
- National Library of Australia's copy (No. 73) in folio received from the family of Sir John Alexander Ferguson as part of the Ferguson collection.
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.