Henry Bland interviewed by Allan Martin [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Bland, Henry, Sir, 1909-1997, interviewee
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 1988 Jun. 6
- 1 sound cassette (ca. 94 min).
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-216806031
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Martin, A. W. (Allan William), 1926-2002, interviewer
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Xi zang mi jiao yan jiu / niao yue zheng dao deng zhu ; ri ben zhong zhi yuan da xue mi jiao xue hui bian ; shi jie fo xue ming zhu yi cong bian wei hui yi
- A short address delivered in the Cathedral Church of Hongkong on the birthday of Her Most Gracious Majesty, May 24th, 1891 / by Harvey E. Taverner
- The pirate / by Sir Walter Scott
- The New Covenant, commonly called The New Testament of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ [braille]
- Missale secundum ritum Ecclesiae Catholicae Liberalis