Business continuation planning : seminar papers
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : Leo Cussen Institute, 1996
- 27, 35, 8, 14, 14 p. ; 31 cm.
- Seminar papers (Leo Cussen Institute) ; P96/37.
- Full contents:
- 1. Initial enquiries / John O'Callaghan
- 2. CGT and other income tax consideration / Allan Swan
- 3. Role of non legal advisers / John O'Callaghan
- 4. Insurance / Ron Rose
- 5. Drafting considerations /Robert Allen.
- "November 1996"
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The business enterprise in modern industrial society
- Passport to security : Mr. Businessman
- The warehouseman, or, a citizen's seven ages [electronic resource] / by a commercial man
- Sacro-sancta mono-triade benigniter favente Conclusiones juridicae de emptione-venditione [electronic resource] / Gottfridi Suevi
- Guide posts to running a small business