The poetry of various glees, songs, &c. as performed at the Harmonists
- Bib ID:
- London : Printed at the Philanthropic Reform, 1798
- viii, 115 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- "Presented to the Harmonists by George Fryer 1798"
- Includes engraving signed: Blake, sc. Change Alley.
- Glees, catches, rounds, etc -- 18th century
- Other authors/contributors:
- Fryer, George, d 1812
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The John Pearse balalaika method [music]
- The Irish fiddle book : the art of traditional fiddle-playing [music] / by Matt Cranitch
- The bodhran [music] : an easy to learn method for the complete beginner showing the different regional styles and techniques / by Mlichelal O'Suilleabhlain
- The Devils bridge : an operatic romance ... [music] / written by S.J. Arnold ; the music composed and arranged for the piano forte by C.E. Horn & Mr Braham
- Twelve original Hibernian melodies : with English words, imitated... of the ancient Irish bards ... [music] / S. Owenson ; arr. for the voice, with an accompaniment for the piano forte