Secrets of small business success / Malcolm Newell
- Bib ID:
- Newell, Malcolm
- Stirling, S. Aust. : Stirling Press, 1985
- 125 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- 0949142247 (paperback)
- Compiled from articles published in The Advertiser newspaper.
- Published in conjunction with The Berg White National Association.
- Bibliography: p. 124-125.
- Small business -- Australia -- Management
- Other authors/contributors:
- Berg White National Association
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- More secrets of small business success / Malcolm Newell
- Secrets of small business success / Malcolm Newell
- The politics of Afghanistan / Richard S. Newell
- Automatic artifact registration and systems for archaeological analysis with the Philips P1100 computer : a Mesolithic test-case / R. R. Newell & A. P. J. Vroomans
- The Permian reef complex of the Guadalupe Mountains region, Texas and New Mexico; a study in paleoecology by Norman D. Newell [and others]