Parliamentary debates / Senate and House of Representatives, Commonwealth of Australia
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Parliament
- Online Version:
- Canberra, A.C.T. : Printed and published for the Govt. of the Commonwealth of Australia by J. Kemp, 1902-1953
- v. ; 25 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Volumes also numbered.
- Popular title: Hansard.
- Up to March 27th 1953, the Senate and House of Representatives debates were published jointly as Parliamentary debates.
- Description based on: Vol. 45, 2nd session, 3rd Parliament (1907/1908).
- Also available online. Address as at 23/10/17: http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Hansard/Hansreps_2011
- Splits into: Australia. Parliament. Senate. Parliamentary debates and, Australia. Parliament. House of Representatives. Parliamentary debates.
- Description based on: Vol. 45, 2nd session, 3rd Parliament (1907/1908)
- Life Dates:
- 1st Parliament, 1st session (1901/1902) - 20th Parliament, 1st session, 6th period (27th March 1953)
- Later Title:
- Australia. Parliament. House of Representatives Parliamentary debates (Hansard) 0519-6124
- Australia. Parliament. Senate Parliamentary debates 0519-6140
- Australia. Parliament. Parliamentary debates (Hansard)
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Vols. 181-185, 1 v
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The records of the proceedings and the printed papers
- Parliamentary debates (Hansard) / Senate and House of Representatives
- Notice paper / The Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Senate
- Journals of the Senate / The Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia
- Business of the Senate / the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia