Summary of Tariff Board report
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Tariff Board
- Canberra : Commonwealth Government Printer
- v. ; 30 cm.
- Each issue has a distinctive title.
- Title varies slightly.
- Description based on: 1969.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Tariff Board. Tariff Board report
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report and recommendation on (A) copper wire; (B) copper pipes and tubes; (C) brass (and other non-ferrous alloy) wire; (D) brass (and other non-ferrous alloy) tubes; (E) aluminium wire; (F) aluminium bars, rods, strips and section; (G) aluminium tubes; (H) copper-clad steel tubes; (J) paper-insulated, lead-covered telegraph and telephone cables; (K) weatherproof braided wire and cable;(L) cotton-covered wire; (M) brass strand; (N) aluminium steel cored conductors, Melbourne, 21st November, 1930
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report on cotton canvas and cotton duck, not waterproofed - tariff item 130(B)(1), 15th September, 1939
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report and recommendation on leather manufactures, n.e.i., leather cut into shape, harness, n.e.i., etc., 30th October, 1930
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report on hydro extractors, 15th September, 1939
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report on unwrought copper, 14th October, 1963