Keiei no gensoku o tsuranuku
- Bib ID:
- Tokyo, 
- 7, 245 pages : portraits ; 19 cm.
- Shin shacho daigaku.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Matsushita, Konosuke, 1894-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2064 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Religious life of the Japanese people : its present status and historical background / by Masaharu Anesaki
- Gunjishi / Fujiwara Akira
- A history of Japanese theater
- Nihon meikyūiri jiken / Morikawa Tetsurō
- Religions in Japan : Buddhism, Shinto, Christianity / from the report prepared by the Religions and Cultural Resources Division, Civil Information and Education Section, General Headquarters of the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers, Tokyo, March 1948 ; under the editorial direction of William K. Bunce