Chinese law : towards an understanding of Chinese law, its nature, and development / J. Chen
- Bib ID:
- Chen, Jianfu, 1960-
- The Hague ; Boston : Kluwer Law International, c1999
- xiv, 414 p. ; 25 cm.
- 9041111867 (acid-free paper) (hardback)
- London-Leiden series on law administration and development ; 3.
- Full contents:
- Ch. 1. Legal Culture, State Orthodoxy and the Modernisation of Law
- Ch. 2. Experience of Law in the PRC
- Ch. 3. Constitutional Law
- Ch. 4. Sources of Law and Law-Making
- Ch. 5. Administrative Law
- Ch. 6. Criminal Law
- Ch. 7. Criminal Procedure Law
- Ch. 8. Civil Law
- Ch. 9. Family Law
- Ch. 10. Contract Law
- Ch. 11. Law on Business Entities
- Ch. 12. Foreign Trade and Investment Law
- Conclusions and Future Prospects.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 365-402) and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Chinese law : context and transformation / by Jianfu Chen
- Chinese legal system : an overview : PowerPoint presentation / presented by Fai Peng Chen
- An introduction to the legal system of the People's Republic of China / Albert Hung-yee Chen
- China's legal development / edited by John R. Oldham for the Columbia journal of transnational law
- Cheng xiang fa zhi zhuang kuang diao cha / Ye Bifeng zhu bian