Artschwager, Richard / Richard Armstrong
- Bib ID:
- Armstrong, Richard
- New York : Whitney Museum of American Art in association with W.W. Norton, 1988
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 33 cm.
- 0393305511 (Norton paper)
- 087427057X (Whitney paper)
- 0393025969 (Norton cloth)
- "Exhibition itinerary: Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, January-April 1988; San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, June-August 1988; The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, September 1988-January 1989."--Verso t.p.
- Includes bibliography and index.
- Artschwager, Richard, 1923- -- Exhibitions
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Native American art in the Denver Art Museum / by Richard Conn
- Kimbell Art Museum publication
- President's young talents
- The art of the Renaissance craftsman, an exhibition of fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth century workmanship, Fogg Art Museum, May MCMXXXVII
- Technical studies in the field of the fine arts [microform]