Biology of penaeid prawns in northern Australia / edited by B.J. Hill
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : CSIRO Australia, 1987
- xii, 190 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographies.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2037 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Management of common banana prawn stocks of the Gulf of Carpentaria : separating the effects of fishing from those of the environment / D. J. Vance ... [et al.]
- An integrated monitoring program for the northern prawn fishery : assessing the design and developing techniques to incorporate survey results into fishery assessment / Y. Ye ... [et al.]
- Atlas of operational, environmental, and biological data from the Gulf of Carpentaria prawn survey, 1963-65. Part 2. Survey operations / Ian S. R. Munro
- Atlas of operational, environmental, and biological data from the Gulf of Carpentaria prawn survey, 1963-65. Part 3. Physical and chemical environment / Ian S.R. Munro
- Tiger and endeavour prawn closure study, Western Gulf of Carpentaria, November 1982-March 1983 / D.L. Grey and R.C. Buckworth