Nastol'naia kniga ateisia [Pod obsh. red. S. D. Skazknna]
- Bib ID:
- Moskva : Politizdat, 1968
- 512 p. ; 22 cm.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Skazkin, Sergei Danilovich, 1890-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Thoughts on religion [microform] / by George John Romanes ; edited by Charles Gore
- Zong jiao qian shuo / Huai Zhu bian zhu
- Some things relating to religion, proposed to the consideration of the Royal Society, (so termed) [microform] : to wit, concerning the right ground of certainty therein, concerning tenderness of spirit, and persecution, a query concerning separation, concerning washing away sin from the conscience, and the garment of salvation, and what it is that is covered therewith : likewise, some questions and answers concerning the church of the New-Covenant, the rock of foundation whereon it is built, and its preservation by and upon the rock : with some queries concerning the scattered and hidden estate of the church, and concerning that church which got up in the view of the world, instead thereof, and was acknowledged by the world as if she had been the true church, though indeed and truth she was not so : whereunto are added, some queries to professors, who speak of high attainments, &c. / written by ... Isaac Penington
- The sword of gnosis : metaphysics, cosmology, tradition, symbolism / essays by Frithjof Schuon ... [et al.] ; edited by Jacob Needleman
- Thoughts on the importance of religion [electronic resource]