Papers of Margot Scott, 1970-1988 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Scott, Margot
- Access Conditions:
- Access closed until the death of Margot Scott.
- 4 cm. (2 folders)
Contains: 23 letters and 5 postcards written by Alan Wearne to John and Margot Scott, 1970-1974; and the first draft (typescript) of John Scott's novel, Blair, published in 1988.
Margot was formerly married to the poet and novelist John Scott.
- Manuscript reference no. : MS 7913.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Papers of the Scott family, 1826-1936 [manuscript]
- Eric Scott interviewed by Gail Winkworth in the Children and the State oral history project [sound recording]
- Singles : shorter works 1981-1986 / John A. Scott
- Papers of John Scott, 1989-1990 [manuscript]
- [Papers of Sir Ernest and Lady Scott], [1906-1955] [manuscript]