Grand Opera souvenir. Season 1948-1949
- Bib ID:
- [Melbourne : Specialty Press, 1948]
- 42 p. : ports. ; 29 cm.
- "J.C. Williamson Theatres Ltd."
- Other authors/contributors:
- J.C. Williamson (Firm)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2018 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A comparison between the French and Italian musick and opera's, translated from the French; with some remarks : To which is added a critical discourse upon opera's in England, and a means proposed for their improvement / Introd. by Charles Cudworth
- A comparison between the French and Italian musick and opera's / translated from the French ; with some remarks. To which is added a critical discourse upon opera's in England, and a means proposed fo their improvement
- The lyrics of Pepita, or, The queen's mate [microform] : comic opera / adapted from the French of Chivot and Duru by Mostyn Tedde ; the music composed by Ch. Lecocq
- The Cambridge companion to opera studies / edited by Nicholas Till
- The world of opera : the story of its development and the lore of its performance / by Wallace Brockway & Herbert Weinstock