Australians, events and places / editors Graeme Aplin, S.G. Foster, Michael McKernan
- Bib ID:
- Broadway, N.S.W. : Fairfax, Syme & Weldon Associates, 1987
- xvi, 476 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 28 cm.
- 0949288098 (set)
- 0949288187 (deluxe) (set)
- 0949288179 (deluxe)
- Australians, a historical library. v.8
Chronology of Australian history 1788-1984; timelines of Aboriginal exploration; historical gazetteer by region, including origin of place names.
- Includes indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australia : a chronology and fact book, 1606-1976 / compiled and edited by Alex C. Castles
- Australia's first century, 1788-1888 : facsimiled from the pages devoted to Australia appearing in Cassell's Picturesque Australasia / edited by E.E. Morris
- The Macquarie book of events / devised and edited by Bryce Fraser
- Australia for the record : achievements from the dreamtime to the new millennium / [editor Kerrie Lee]
- Australia / edited by Elke Hoppe