Methods in vitamin B-6 nutrition : analysis and status assessment / edited by James E. Leklem and Robert D. Reynolds
- Bib ID:
- Workshop on Vitamin B-6 Analytical Methodology and Criteria for Assessing Nutritional Status, (1980 : Mount Hood, Or.)
- New York : Plenum Press, c1981
- xi, 401 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Invalid ISBN:
- Proceedings of the workshop held June 29-July 2, 1980.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Chemical and biological aspects of pyridoxal catalysis : proceedings of a symposium of the International Union of Biochemistry, Rome, October 1962 : Contributory support from the Italian National Council of Research and the Accademia nazionale dei lincei / Edited by E. E. Snell [and others]
- Vitamin B6 / edited by Krishnamurti Dakshinamurti
- Human vitamin B6 requirements : proceedings of a workshop : Letterman Army Institute of Research, Presidio of San Francisco, California, June 11-12, 1976 / Committee on Dietary Allowances, Food and Nutrition Board, National Research Council
- Vitamin B-6 : its role in health and disease : proceedings of a Conference on Vitamin B-6 Nutrition and Metabolism, held at the Banff Conference Centre, Banff, Alberta, Canada, October 8-10, 1984 / editors, Robert D. Reynolds, James E. Leklem
- Vitamin B6: the doctor's report [by] John M. Ellis & James Presley