Notes on operations, 1882 Jan.-1898 Mar. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Watson, Archibald, 1849-1940
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- Melbourne: Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, [19--]
- 12 microfiches.
Notebook 1: London, Jan. 1882-April 1884; notebook 2: Adelaide, Melbourne, Ballarat, Jan 1897-Mar 1898; notebook 3: Melbourne, Adelaide May-June 1897; notebook 4: Melbourne, Adelaide, April-Aug 1897.
Anatomist, surgeon, pathologist. Elder Professor of Anatomy, University of Adelaide (1885-1919); Consultant Surgeon, Natal Field Force (1900); Chief Pathologist to Australian Imperial Forces (1914-1916).
- R.A.C.S.: Archive series 64.
- Originals held by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Melbourne.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2066 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues