- Bib ID:
- [Madison, Wis. : Progressive, inc.]
- v. : ill. ; 28-58 cm.
Vol. 2, no. 49 called "Memorial edition" (Belle Case La Follette)
- Numbering Note:
- Suspended Oct. 13-Dec. 1947.
- Numbering very irregular.
- Editor: 1929-<31> W. T. Evjue.
- Also available online via the World Wide Web, by subscription to InfoTrac SearchBank.
- Cited In:
- Magazine index 1977-
- Readers' guide to periodical literature
- Readers' guide abstracts (microform)
- Alternative press index
- Book review index
- Energy information abstracts
- Environment abstracts
- Media review digest
- Popular magazine review 1984-
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (Dec. 7, 1929)-v. 4 (May 16, 1936) ; new ser., Vol. 1 (May 23, 1936)-
- Former Title:
- Follette's magazine
- Monthly, 1948-
- Previous Frequency:
- Weekly, 1929-47
- United States -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Evjue, W. T., 1882-, editor
- Available From:
- Progressive Inc., 408 W. Gorham St., Madison, WI 53703
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.