Australian harmonized export commodity classification
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Australian Bureau of Statistics, 1987-2002
- v. (loose-leaf) ; 31 cm.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics catalogue no. 1233.0.
- Changed to annual with July 1997.
- From 1 July 2002 future releases will be made electronically from the ABS website.
- Life Dates:
- Former Title:
- Australian export commodity classification.
- Exports -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Also Titled:
- Australian harmonized exports commodity classification
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Computer hardware and software, typewriters, calculating and other office machines, parts and accessories, recording media, metal working machine tools, robots, 7 February 1984 / Industries Assistance Commission report
- Luggage, handbags and similar containers, 5 May 1986 / Industries Assistance Commission
- The dairy industry, l7 August l983 : draft report / Industries Assistance Commission
- Polyethylene coated paper and paperboard for the manufacture of containers (by-law), 5 May 1977 / Industries Assistance Commission
- The dairy industry, 23 November 1983 / Industries Assistance Commission report