The Torch bearer / Sydney Church of England Grammar School
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Torch bearer (Sydney Church of England Grammar School)
- North Sydney, N.S.W. : The School, 1891-
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 1891)-
- Annual, 1990-
- Previous Frequency:
- Three times a year.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Sydney Church of England Grammar School
- Also Titled:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Sydney Church of England Grammar School register, 1889-1994
- The register of the Sydney Church of England Grammar School, July 1889 to December 1926
- Sydney Church of England Grammar School centenary register 1889-1989
- The register of the Sydney Church of England Grammar School, July 1889 to October 1905
- Together : the journal of the Women's College within the University of Sydney