The practice of biliary surgery / Gabriel A. Kune, Avni Sali
- Bib ID:
- Kune, Gabriel A
- 2nd ed.
- Oxford ; Melbourne : Blackwell Scientific Publications, 1980
- xvi, 462 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- First published: Boston: Little Brown, 1972.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Sali, Avni
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Surgery of the biliary tract / by Bjorn Thorbjarnarson
- Surgery of the biliary tract / edited by James Toouli ; foreword by Martin A. Adson
- Quelques procedes pratiques rares ou originaux en chirurgie biliare et pancreatique
- Surgery of the liver, pancreas, and biliary tract : selected papers and discussion from the annual continuation course in surgery, "Surgery of the liver, pancreas and biliary tract," University of Minnesota, Department of Surgery, Minneapolis, Minnesota / edited by John S. Najarian, John P. Delaney
- Operative biliary radiology / by George Berci and J. Andrew Hamlin