Dr. Jones' speech on the Bill to Amend the Penal Laws, by Establishing a Penitentiary House for Criminals [microform] : delivered in the House of Commons of North Carolina, November 20, 1802
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Jones, Calvin, 1775-1846
- Raleigh [N.C.] : Printed by J. Gales, printer to the state, [1802?]
- 16 p.
- "Taken in short hand by J. Gales, and first published in the Raleigh register."
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 2472.
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2472).
- United States North Carolina. Raleigh.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1827
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- An act to redeem the paper currency now in circulation and to establish a bank, by the name and title of the State Bank of N. Carolina: [electronic resource] : passed December, 1810. : Also, an act in addition to the preceding, passed Dec. 1811. : To which are subjoined, the proceedings of the meeting of stockholders, held in the city of Raleigh, on Monday, December 2, 1811, with the additional rules, for the government of the institution, then adopted
- Laws of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held in the city of Raleigh, on Monday the eighteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and five, and in the thirtieth year of the independence of the United States of America: : it being the first session of this General Assembly
- A collection of the militia laws in force in North-Carolina [electronic resource]
- Laws of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held at Raleigh, on the sixteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and twelve, and in the thirty-seventh year of the independence of said state. : William Hawkins, Esquire, governor
- To the people of Wake County [microform]