The godlye and notable sermons, of the most honorable and blessed Sacrament of the aulter / Preached in the Hospital of Saynt Antony in London by John William Peryn
- Bib ID:
- Peryn, William, d. 1558
- [Prynted at London : by John Herforde at the costes and charge of Robert Toye..., 1548]
- 8o  p. -cxxxvi numb leaves ; 16 cm.
- Full contents:
- Bound in leaves of a vellum manuscript.
- However, on the title-page, on which some missing words are supplied in ink, the date 1552 is written at the foot of page; while a manuscript note on velium fly-leaf gives date 1542. Brit. Mus. Cat. gives [1545?].
- Defective copy: title-page torn and all after, fol. cxxxvi wanting.
- STC 19787.
- Imprint from colophon (missing in this copy) of corresponding entry in Nat. Union Cat.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Gospel invitation [electronic resource] : a sermon preached in St. Michael's Church, Charleston, S.C., on Saturday, January 6th, 1816, being the festival of the Epiphany and the anniversary of the Protestant Episcopal Society of the Advancement of Christianity in South-Carolina / by J.B. Campbell
- The duties and dangers of prosperity [microform] : a sermon delivered in the Presbyterian church in Gettysburg, on ... the 20th of November, 1817, being a day of thanksgiving on account of the general plenty and prosperity / by David M'Conaughy
- The Gospel invitation [microform] : a sermon preached in St. Michael's Church, Charleston, S.C., on Saturday, January 6th, 1816, being the festival of the Epiphany and the anniversary of the Protestant Episcopal Society of the Advancement of Christianity in South-Carolina / by J.B. Campbell
- The mutual duties of husbands and wives [microform] : a sermon occasioned by the marriage of R.S. Esq. : preached in Argyle-Chapel, Bath, Eng., August 16, 1801 / by William Jay
- The saints qualification, or, A treatise [microform] : I. Of humiliation, in tenne sermons, II. Of sanctification, in nine sermons : whereunto is added a treatise of communion with Christ in the sacrament, in three sermons / preached by the late faithfull and worthy minister of Iesus Christ, Iohn Preston