XCVI sermons [microform] / by Lancelot Andrewes
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Andrewes, Lancelot, 1555-1626
- The fifth edition with an alphabetical table of the principal contents : whereunto is added a sermon preached before two kings, on the fifth of August, 1606.
- London : Printed for Gabriel Bedell & Thomas Collins, 1661
- , 604 [i.e. 793],  p. : port.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1221:14.
- "Published by His Majesties speciall command."
- Dedication signed: William Laud and John Buckeridge.
- Includes: A sermon preached at the funerall of the right honorable and reverend father in God, Lancelot / by John, Late L. Bishop of Ely.
- Reproduction of original in the Trinity College Library, Cambridge University.
- Cited In:
- Wing A3142 (Variant)
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1221:14)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1686
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Sermons [microform] : to which is prefixed a plea for class-meetings / by William Morley Punshon ; with an introduction by H. Milburn
- The Church of the redeemed [microform] : a sermon preached on Wednesday, 5th October, 1836, at a meeting of the clergy of the established church of Upper Canada, under their archdeacons assembled / by John Strachan
- Pastoral greeting [microform] : a sermon preached on the occasion of his entering upon pastoral charge of Trinity Church, Port Burwell and St. Luke's Church, Vienna, April 21st, 1867 / by the Rev. John Schulte, D.D., Ph.D., rector of Port Burwell and incumbent of St. Luke's Church, Vienna
- Honesty, the best policy in the worst of times [microform] : illustrated and proved from the exemplary conduct of Joslph [sic] of Arimathea and its consequent rewards : with an application to the case of suffering loyalists, a sermon intended to have been preached at Newport, Rhode Island, on the Sunday preceding the evacuation of that garrison by His Majesty's troops : and afterwards preached at St. Paul's and St. George's Chapels, New York, on Sunday, October 8th, 1780 / by George Bisset
- The Four great preachers [microform] : a collection of choice sermons by Spurgeon, Moody, Talmage, and Beecher, with short biographical sketches of these celebrated divines