A living force : Andrew Inglis Clark and the ideal of Commonwealth / edited by Richard Ely with Marcus Haward & James Warden
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Table of contents
- Hobart, Tas. : Centre for Tasmanian Historical Studies, 2001
- xix, 419 p. : port. ; 25 cm.
- 0859019667 (paperback)
Presents papers by leading Australian historians and lawyers on the ideas and ideals of Andrew Inglis Clark pondering on what is living and what is dead in his legacy. Includes some of Clark's own papers.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Living force and the ideal of Commonwealth
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Andrew Inglis Clark / F M Neasey and L J Neasey
- The Brennan legacy : blowing the winds of legal orthodoxy / editors, Robin Creyke, Patrick Keyzer
- [Biographical cuttings on Grahame Inglis, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Kate Inglis, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on John Inglis, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]