Alert / Dept. of Labour
- Bib ID:
- [Melbourne : Dept.of Labour], 1988 -
- 1 v. (looseleaf) ; 32 cm.
- On spine: WorkCare prevention: occupational health and safety.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Victoria. Department of Labour
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The most important piece of workplace safety equipment : a user's guide
- Safety, courts and crime [electronic resource] / Richard Johnstone
- Historical trends in occupational health and safety in Victoria / Kenneth J. Edwards
- An analysis of workcare claims in an electronics manufacturing plant [microform] / by Charles Castle
- Asuntos relacionados con la salud y seguridad para hispano hablantes / Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Commission