A list of the writings of H. W. Garrod
- Bib ID:
- Garrod, Heathcote William, 1878-1960
- (Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Charles Batey).
- [Oxford, Oxfordshire : Oxford University Press, 1947?]
- 17 p.,  leaf of plate (port.) ; 24 cm.
- From prefatory note: "My list includes everything that I can recall having written and printed, excepting one or two elusive American items, and a few letters to The Times and its Literary Supplement."
- Accompanied by a complimentary slip from Merton College.
- Garrod, Heathcote William, 1878-1960 -- Bibliography
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2030 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.