- Bib ID:
- London, England : J. Mason, 1822-
- 136 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection ; NK6385
- Numbering Note:
- Vol. 45-v. 67 called also 3rd series ; v. 68-v. 77 called also 4th series ; v. 78-v. 99 called also 5th series ; v. 100-v. 113 called also 6th series.
- Imprint varies. 1823-1826 published by J. Kershaw; 1827-1863 published by J. Mason; later issues published by Wesleyan Conference Office.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection NK6385
- Life Dates:
- 3rd series Vol. 1 (Jan. 1822)- = Vol. 45 (Jan. 1822)- Ceased with 6th series v. 136 (Dec. 1913) = v. 113 (Dec. 1913)
- Later Title:
- Magazine for the home
- Former Title:
- Methodist magazine(London, England)
- Methodist Church -- England -- Periodicals
- Also Titled:
- Wesleyan magazine
- Wesleyan Methodist magazine
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Charles Wesley : the first methodist / by Frederick C. Gill
- Selected letters / ed. by Frederick C. Gill
- John Wesley, by V. H. H. Green
- The Wesleys in Cornwall : extracts from the journals of John and Charles Wesley and John Nelson / edited and with an introduction by John Pearce
- John Wesley : a theological biography / Martin Schmidt. Vol.2: John Wesley's life mission. Part 1 / trandlated [from the German] by Norman P. Goldhawk