"Worst case of sleeping sickness I've ever seen" [picture] / Pryor
- Bib ID:
- Pryor, Geoff, 1944-
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 drawing : pen and ink on paper ; image 10.5 x 18 cm., on sheet 18.9 x 25.3 cm.
- Pryor collection of cartoons and drawings.
An issue arises when a doctor is called out late a night to visit an elderly patient who has already died. He is advised by his office to say anything rather than the patient is dead, which would require a death certificate and therefore negate a Medicare claim. Medicare is familiar with stunt and calls it the 'resurrection rort'.--Information provided by Geoff Pryor.
- Title devised by cataloguer.
- Published in the Canberra Times on 23 October 1985.
- Part of the Pryor collection of cartoons and drawings.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-156609258
- Copyright restrictions apply.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- "We're outmoded. We only wanted to produce better men." [picture] / Molnar
- [Mac's Weekend in Sport , Mexico Olympic Games] [picture]/ McCrae
- A study in trunks [picture] / H. Garlick
- Australian identities, 1982-1983 [picture] / [Horner]
- "That's the Australian gold medallist in the marathon walk", Montreal Olympic Games [picture]/ McCrae