Inhaled dust and disease / Paul F. Holt
- Bib ID:
- Holt, P. F
- Chichester ; New York : Wiley, c1987
- ix, 325 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- "A Wiley-Interscience publication."
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 269-322.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Adhesive arachnoiditis after lumbar myelography with water-soluble contrast agents : a clinical study with osmotic and animal experiments / Jorma Suolanen
- Dust and its effect on the respiratory system / By George H. Gill
- Allergic contact dermatitis to ingredients used in topically applied pharmaceutical products and cosmetics / by A. Dooms-Goossens
- Household use of solid fuels and high-temperature frying
- Sonagraphische Studien an tonsillektomierten Patienten