Poetry and letters, 1971-1985 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Hayes, Charles
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 1 cm. (1 folder)
Poetry and letters sent to John Mills of Queensland over a fourteen year period.
Charles Haynes was born in New Zealand c.1938 and died in Australia c.1986. A detailed biographical note is included in the collection.
- Manuscript reference no.: NLA MS 8144.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Mills, John
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The letters of William James and Theodore Flournoy. Edited by Robert C. Le Clair
- Service through six reigns : 1891 to 1953
- To Samuel Chamberlaine, Esq. [microform] : Sir, I was in hopes at the close of our communications ... a final end was put to my disputes before the public
- Bygones : the recollections of Louis Untermeyer
- American chronicle : the autobiography of Ray Stannard Baker (David Grayson)