Workshop on greenhouse gas sinks in Australia / edited by John A. Taylor
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Australian National University, 1991
- 60 p. : ill., 1 map ; 30 cm.
- Cover title: Proceedings of a workshop on greenhouse gas sinks in Australia.
- "Sponsored by the Department of Arts, Sport, The Environment, Tourism and Territories' - Cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Proceedings of a workshop on greenhouse gas sinks in Australia
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Workshop on developing inventories of greenhouse gas emissions for Australia / edited by John A. Taylor
- Proceedings of the 2nd Joint Australia and New Zealand Forum on Non-COÒ Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Agriculture : 20-21st October 2003 : [Lancemore Hill Conference Centre, Kilmore, Victoria] / edited by Richard Eckard and Bill Slattery
- Global biomass burning : atmospheric, climatic, and biospheric implications / edited by Joel S. Levine
- Towards clean transport : fuel-efficient and clean motor vehicles = Vers un systeme de transport propre : vehicules propres a faible consommation / conference organised by the OECD and the IEA, hosted by the Government of Mexico
- Non-CO2 greenhouse gases : why and how to control? : proceedings of an international symposium, Maastricht, the Netherlands, 13-15 December 1993 / edited by J. van Ham, L.J.H.M. [i.e. L.H.J.M.] Janssen, R.J. Swart