Australians, 1888 / editors, Graeme Davison, J.W. McCarty, Ailsa McLeary
- Bib ID:
- Broadway, N.S.W., Australia : Fairfax, Syme & Weldon Associates, 1987
- xviii, 474 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- 0949288098 (set)
- 0949288187 (deluxe) (set)
- 0949288209 (deluxe)
- Australians, a historical library. v.3
Aborigines - Bushrangers - Charles Conder - Catholic Church - Fred Cato - Child labour - Marcus Clarke - Convicts - Diseases - Education - Goldmining - Chinese immigrants - Sir Henry Parkes - Salvation Army - Arthur Streeton _____________
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 437-435.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australians! What is happening to us? What can we do about it?
- L'Australia oltre il 2000 / a cura di Giacomo Corna Pellegrini e Joseph Gentilli ; con la collaborazione di Flavio Lucchesi
- Australian society / developed by Tea Tree Gully College of TAFE
- Australia, a profile [electronic resource] social and geographic database
- Australian cultural history / edited by S.L. Goldberg and F.B. Smith