New animal products research reports [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Canberra : Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
- PANDORA electronic collection.
Some issues include summaries.
- Numbering Note:
- Some issues are without any designation.
- Each issue has a distinctive title.
- On some issues: RIRDC research paper series
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader for pdf files.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 12 Mar. 2002).
- ISSN registration 00 20020312
- Selected for archiving
- Ceased archiving as the live site structure changed.
- Life Dates:
- Began in 1997?
- Later Title:
- RIRDC publications
- Other authors/contributors:
- Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation (Australia)
- Also Titled:
- RIRDC research paper series
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Animal products : their preparation, commercial uses, and value / by P.L. Simmonds
- Chikusanbutsu riyogaku
- Rapport fait à la Société libre d'émulation de Rouen [electronic resource] : sur l'appareil établi à l'Hospice-général pour l'extraction de la gélatine des os / par J. Girardin
- Rapport fait a la Societe libre d'emulation de Rouen [microform] : sur l'appareil etabli a l'Hospice-general pour l'extraction de la gelatine des os / par J. Girardin
- New animal products : RIRDC completed projects in 2002-2003 and research in progress as at June 2003 : Sub-Program 1.2 / Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation