Iron in our blood : a history of the Presbyterian Church in NSW, 1788-2001 / Mark Hutchinson
- Bib ID:
- Hutchinson, Mark, 1958-
- Sydney : Ferguson Publications ; Centre for the Study of Australian Christianity, 2001
- xvi, 534 p.,  p. of plates ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 483-519) and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Centre for the Study of Australian Christianity
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Report from the Select Committee on the Presbyterian Church Trustees Bill with minutes of evidence
- Hearts and hands and more voices : more stories from members of the Presbyterian Church / Jill Stevenson and Vera Ryan (editors)
- Living in a half-way house : the rise of liberal evangelicalism in the Presbyterian church on New South Wales, 1815-1915 / Peter Barnes
- Hearts and hands and voices : stories from members of the Presbyterian Church / Vera Ryan and Jill Stevenson (editors)
- Theological controversies in the Presbyterian Church of New South Wales, 1865-1915 : the rise of liberal evangelicalism / Peter Barnes ; with a foreword by Mark Hutchinson