[The sessional papers of the House of Lords]
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- [London : Govt. Printer]
- v. : 34 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Sessions begin in November each year. Numbering begins at HL Paper 1 at the beginning of each session.
- Description based on: 1806/7
- Sessional papers for years 1806-1859 also available on microfilm: Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. House of Lords sessional papers (Microfilm) Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. : Oceana Publications, 1970.
- Facsimile ed. for 1714-1805 published as: Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. House of Lords sessional papers. Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. : Oceana Publications, 1978.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- General index: 1801-59. 1869. 1. v.; 1859-70. 1 v.; 1871-85. 1 v.; 1886-1920 1 v.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. House of Lords papers
- Also Titled:
- House of Lords papers
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A collection of the several protests in the House of Lords, in the session of Parliament in the years 1722 and 1723. [electronic resource] : The third edition. To which is added, the heads of the late Bp. of Rochester's speech, before the House of Lords
- Report from the select committee on bills of inclosure. Ordered to be printed 9th July 1800 [electronic resource]
- A collection of the several protests in the House of Lords, in the session of Parliament in the years 1722 and 1723 [electronic resource] : Fit to be stitch'd and bound up with the speech of Mr. George Kelly, spoke at the Bar of the House of Lords
- Report on the corn trade [electronic resource] : drawn up from the evidence delivered before the committee of the House of Lords
- First and second reports from the committees of the House of Lords [electronic resource] : appointed to inquire into the state of the growth, commerce, and consumption of grain, and all laws relating thereto, to whom were referred the several petitions presented to the House in the session of 1813-14, respecting the corn laws