Portrait of Sir William Hill Irvine, M.H.R. for Flinders, Victoria, 1906-18 [picture] / The Broothorn Studios
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 photograph : sepia toned ; 19.6 x 14.3 cm. on mount 24.8 x 17.3 cm.
Member of the Victorian Legislative Assembly from 1894 to 1906 and Premier from 1902 to 1904. Member of the House of Representatives from 1906 until resigning in 1918.
- Title from inscription on reverse.
- Condition: Good, glued to card.
- Inscriptions: "The Broothorn Studios, 228-32 Collins Street, Melbourne" --Printed beneath photograph on mount. "Sir William Irvine" --In pencil on reverse. "Irvine, Sir William Hill, M.H.R. for Flinders, Victoria, 1906-18." --In ink on reverse.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-136706139
- Other authors/contributors:
- Broothorn Studios
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Album relating to Mademoiselle Leverrier, 1888-1904 [manuscript]
- Emotional Intelligence International Symposium 2005 / Con Stough, Don Saklofske, Karen Hansen
- Long xing ba gua zhang / Huang Bonian zhu
- Keputusan Menteri Pertahanan Keamanan no Kep/A/32/1967 tentang organisasi pertahanan sipil/perlawanan rakjat
- The specialty coffee book : New South Wales / written by Jonette George