Annual report / Tropical Health Program
- Bib ID:
- University of Queensland. Tropical Health Program
- Herston, Qld. : The Program, 1993-
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- "The Tropical Health Program is a joint education and research program of The University of Queensland and Queensland Institute of Medical Research."--t.p.
- Life Dates:
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Report to the Federal Minister for Health Canberra, A.C.T. on tropical ecology and human health : a national approach for Australian studies
- Précis de médecine coloniale. : Avec 138 figures dans le texte
- Synopsis of tropical medicine / Sir Philip H. Manson-Bahr
- The treatment of tropical diseases / by W. H. Jopling
- Health science for the tropics, by A. Godman