Thomas Cook overseas timetable
- Bib ID:
- [Peterborough, Eng.] : Thomas Cook Ltd., 1980-2010
- 20 v. : maps ; 25 cm.
- "Railway, road and shipping services outside Europe."
- Issue for winter 1980 called pilot issue.
- Title from cover.
- Title varies
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Life Dates:
- Winter 1980-Nov./Dec. 2010
- Former Title:
- Thomas Cook international timetable 0141-2701
- Other authors/contributors:
- Thomas Cook Ltd
- Also Titled:
- Thomas Cook world timetable. Volume 2. Overseas
- Thomas Cook world timetables, overseas timetable.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Great central route [microform] : map and time table of Michigan and Great Western Railways and connections via Niagara Falls Suspension Bridge
- The Times / Australian Association of Timetable Collectors
- The times / Australian Timetable Association Inc
- Jikokuhyo daikenkyu
- InterCity & interUrban services timetable, incorporating interState timetables / VicRail