Modern Australian literature (1900-1923) / by Nettie Palmer
- Bib ID:
- Palmer, Nettie, 1885-1964
- Melbourne : Lothian Book Publishing Company, 1924
- 61 p. ; 19 cm.
- Lothian prize essay
- Includes index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2034 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australian anthology / selected by Percival Searle, assisted by Frank Wilmot and Robert H. Croll
- Poetics. Demetrius on style ; and Selections from Aristotle's Rhetorn. together with Hobbes' Digest. and Horace's Ars poetica / ed., [with introd.] by Rev. T. A. Moxon
- By reef and palm / by Louis Becke
- Australian home cookery : 850 tested recipes and practical hints on marketing, invalid cookery, preserves, pickles, beverages, parties, carving, table arrangement, preparing menus and culinary terms
- Wind from Caribbee : poems / by Edna Tredinnick