Papers of Oliver Stallybrass, 1965-1981 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Stallybrass, Oliver, 1925-1978
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- 10 cm. (5 folders)
The papers comprise the following items: 1. Letters of Christina Stead to Oliver and Gunnvor Stallybrass. 2. Typescript of Cotter's England and four untitled short stories. 3. Material relating to Mary Kathleen (Markie) Benet (Stead's putative biographer).
Oliver Stallybrass was Christina Stead's publisher in England. Gunnvor Stallybrass is his widow.
- Manuscript reference no.: MS 8439.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Finding aid available online.
- Time Coverage:
- Also Titled:
- Cotter's England
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Selected letters / Karl Marx, Frederick Engels
- How to write better business letters; a practical, step-by-step discussion of the principles involved and the procedure to be followed in the preparation and dictation of successful letters
- They came by appointment [braille] / [George Sava]
- The space between the bars : a book of reflections / by Donald Swann
- Pictures, by Austen Deans