Waltzing Matilda : the story behind the legend / Richard Magoffin
- Bib ID:
- Magoffin, Richard, 1937-2006
- Rev. and illustrated ed.
- Sydney : ABC Enterprises for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 1987
- 135 pages : illustrations (some col.), music, portraits ; 25 cm.
- First edition published: Charters Towers, Qld. : Mimosa Press, 1983.
- Bibliography: p. 135.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2037 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Waltzing Matilda : song of Australia : a folk-history / Richard Magoffin
- Fair dinkum Matilda / by Richard Magoffin
- The provenance of Waltzing Matilda : a definative exposition of the song's origins, meanings and evolution from a pivotal episode in Australian History / by Richard Magoffin
- Old bush songs and rhymes of colonial times : enlarged and revised from the collection of A. B. Paterson / by Douglas Stewart and Nancy Keesing
- Waltzing Matilda and other nursery rhymes : history behind the humour / by Richard Magoffin