National strategy for the management of unwanted empty farm chemicals containers
- Bib ID:
- Australian and New Zealand Environment and Conservation Council
- [Canberra] : ANZECC, 1997
- 5 p. ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- December 1997.
- At head of cover: Australian and New Zealand Environment and Conservation Council (ANZECC)
- At foot of cover: Prepared by an ANZECC Task Force with representatives from the Commonwealth, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia and New Zealand.
- Agricultural chemicals -- Environmental aspects -- Australia
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2047 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- National packaging guidelines / Australian and New Zealand Environment Council
- Worker protection during hazardous waste remediation / Center for Labor, Education and Research ; edited by Lori P. Andrews ; contributing authors, Lori P. Andrew ... [et al.]
- Plastics waste and the economic potential for recycling / prepared by Technisearch Ltd. for the Waste and Resources Advisory Committee (WRAC)
- Report of a working party convened to review the classification and management of infectious waste in SA Health Commission metropolitan hospitals
- National packaging guidelines for Australia : a consultative draft for public comment (1 November 1990-28 February 1991)