Canberra 1912 : plans and planners of the Australian Capital Competition / John W. Reps
- Bib ID:
- Reps, John W. (John William)
- Carlton South, Vic. : Melbourne University Press, 1997
- xv, 494 pages : illustrations, maps, plans, portraits ; 26 x 28 cm.
- Includes index.
- Federal Capital Design Competition, (1911-1925)
- Federal Capital Design Competition, (1911-1925) -- Biography
- City planning -- Australian Capital Territory -- History
- City planning -- Australian Capital Territory -- Biography
- City planning -- Australian Capital Territory -- Competitions -- History
- City planning -- Australian Capital Territory -- Competitions -- Biography
- City planners -- Australian Capital Territory -- Biography
- Australia -- Capital and capitol -- History
- Australia -- Capital and capitol -- Biography
- Canberra (A.C.T.) -- Historical geography
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Design dialogue : central national area design study 1995
- Canberra's urban design / National Capital Development Commission
- Parliamentary Zone development plan / National Capital Development Commission
- Ginninderra Creek Open Space / National Capital Development Commission
- Report on the proposals for variations of the plan of layout of the city of Canberra and its environs (eightieth series) / Joint Committee on the Australian Capital Territory