Sir Joseph Banks (1743-1820) : a guide to biographical and bibliographical sources / by Harold B. Carter
- Bib ID:
- Carter, Harold B. (Harold Burnell), 1910-
- Winchester, UK : St Paul's Bibliographies in association with British Museum (Natural History), 1987
- 328 p.,  p. of plates : ill., facsims ; 25 cm.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- British Museum (Natural History)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2080 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Sir Joseph Banks, 1743-1820 / Harold B. Carter
- Sir Joseph Banks / by Hector Charles Cameron
- The Hunterian oration in honour of surgery, and in memory of those members by whose labours its celebrity has been advanced / instituted by the executors of John Hunter. Delivered in the theatre of the College, February 14, 1822, and published at the request of the Council, by Sir Everard Home, Bart
- Die Abenteuer des Sir Joseph Banks 1743-1820 : Botaniker, Weltreisender und Mazen / Eva Lack
- Sir Joseph Banks and the emperor of Morocco. A tale. By Peter Pindar, Esquire [electronic resource]