The happy warrior, Alfred E. Smith : a study of a public servant / by Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Bib ID:
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
- (Cambridge : The Riverside Press)
- Boston ; New York : Houghton Mifflin Company, 1928
- vi, 40 p. ; 29 cm.
- "Presentation address nominating Governor Smith at the Democratic National Convention in Houston, June 1928"--P.  to end.
- LC Copy 3 inscribed: For Bill Hassett, showing that it pays to REMAIN a Happy Warrior--Franklin D. Roosevelt. Gift to the Library of Congress from William D. Hassett, Apr. 16, 1953.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2035 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Historical materials in the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library
- Olhando para o Futuro / Roosevelt Franklin Delano
- Roosevelt album : the highlights in the life and work of the 32nd president of the United States / Franklin Delano Roosevelt ; edited by A.J. Ezickson
- "A history of the case" in Franklin D. Roosevelt's own words : [a letter to Dr. William Egleston]
- Blick Vorwarts / Franklin D. Roosevelt