Dennis Potter / Peter Stead
- Bib ID:
- Stead, Peter
- Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan : Seren Books ; Chester Springs, PA : U.S. Distributor, Dufour Editions, c1993
- 147 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 23 cm.
- 1854110721 (paperback)
- Border lines series
- Full contents:
- The Drama of the A40
- Does Class Matter?
- A Life in Television
- Potter at Large.
- Distributor from label on t.p.
- Bibliography: p. 139-143.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Institution and interpretation / Samuel Weber ; afterword by Wlad Godzich
- Criticism : the silent-speaking words / by Eli Mandel
- Il mestiere del critico
- Is there a text in this class? : the authority of interpretive communities / Stanley Fish
- Makers of literary criticism / Compiled and edited by B. Rajan [and] A. G. George