Goodbye forever? [kit] : a database of threatened mammals / by Colin Macpherson
- Bib ID:
- Macpherson, Colin R. (Colin Robert), 1948-
- IBM Version 1.0
- Hawthorn, Vic. : Hawthorn Institute of Education, 1989
- 2 computer disk ; 5 1/4 in. and 3 1/2 in. + 1 user and teacher guide, 1 book (240 p. : ill., maps).
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: APPLE II .
A package designed to give users the ability to access and manipulate data about threatened species of mamamals.
- Includes: Collins guide to the rare mammals of the world / John A. Burton.
- Digital content preserved
- Other authors/contributors:
- Burton, John A. (John Andrew), 1944- Collins guide to the rare mammals of the world
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An introduction to educational computing / Nicholas John Rushby
- Computer-based learning / [N.J. Rushby, editor]
- Computer assisted learning, 1969-1975 : a report prepared for SSRC / by John Annett
- Computer assisted learning, by Anton F. Vierling and Jacqueline S. Vierling and John F. Kropf
- Computerised training in the 1990's : a strategic plan for the Victorian State Training System / Tom Aumann, John Kemp & Michael Cahill