The quick & the dead : Stawell & its race through time / John Perry
- Bib ID:
- Perry, John, 1942-
- Sydney : UNSW Press, 2002
- xiv, 286 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports ; 24 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Stawell Gift almanac : history of the Stawell Gift / Gary Watt
- [Biographical cuttings on Richard Stawell, Sir, physician and clinical teacher, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- An historical review of Stawell / compiled from old records by W.G. Sharpley in connection with the Home to Stawell celebrations October 1st to October 8th, 1947
- Shepherd's gold : the story of Stawell / C.E. Sayers
- The history of the Stawell Golf Club 1898-1998 and a brief history of the Stawell Golf Bowling Club / researched and compiled by Hayden James (Jim) Melbourne